The glass lined condenser is assembled by the bottom, cover and some condensing plates with gaskets, double end studs, nuts and gaskets. The assembly shall be carried out according to the drawings and relevant requirements.
2. The hot air flows into the middle hole of the cover, and the condensate flows out of the middle hole at the bottom. The cooling water enters from the bottom connecting pipe and flows out from the connecting pipe at the cover part. The cooling water flow can be adjusted according to the water temperature difference at the overflow outlet and the condensate temperature to further increase the condensation efficiency.
3. The pH value of cooling water should be controlled at neutral, not less than 6, generally between 6-8, otherwise the iron gall will absorb hydrogen and oxygen, which will cause large area peeling off of glass lining layer, the water quality should be relatively clean, no other chemical substances are allowed in the water, otherwise it will cause chemical corrosion of iron gall.
4. In case of local leakage, the nut of the cover can be properly tightened, but not too tight. At the same time, the carbon steel at the leakage should be checked for corrosion damage.
5. In use, the cooling water should be supplied first, then the hot air flow should be supplied. When the use is terminated, the hot air flow should be stopped first, and then the cooling water should be stopped.
6. Collision and friction of hard materials are strictly prohibited on the glass lined surface to avoid damage to the glass lined surface.
7. The product should be installed vertically instead of horizontally, which will damage the hot air flow process.
8. The outlet of cooling water is open direct discharge, and it is strictly prohibited to install valve at the outlet.
9. A safety valve should be installed to control the water pressure within 0.25MPa for the normal use of the condenser.
10. The temperature difference of thermal shock of glass lining is less than or equal to 120 ℃, the pressure and temperature should be controlled when the hot air flow is started, and the temperature should be slowly increased when the equipment is suitable (the inlet water temperature of cooling water and the temperature difference of hot air flow inlet ≤ 110 ℃) before the flow is increased to normal production.
11. If the cooling effect of the condenser decreases after a long time of use, the scale on the inner wall of the interlayer should be removed and checked to be normal before it can be put into use again.