With the rapid development of modern industry, the amount of cooling water is increasing, and the scale of a large number of circulating exchange equipment has not been scientifically cleaned, resulting in energy consumption and natural environmental hazards.
Heat exchanger cleaning
In the chemical production process, due to various reasons, heat exchange equipment and pipelines will produce a lot of dirt, such as coking, oil, scale, sediment, corrosion products, polymers, bacteria, algae and mucus. The resulting stains will lead to machine equipment and pipeline failure, machine equipment system will face the problems of production decline, energy consumption increase and material consumption increase. When the stain corrosion is particularly obvious, the process will be interrupted, and the machinery and equipment system will be forced to stop production, which will directly cause various economic losses, and even lead to malignant production safety accidents.
Under today's scientific outlook on development, it is impossible to completely prevent the generation of stains. Therefore, the cleaning of industrial equipment such as heat exchanger cleaning has become a hot topic in heating and industrial production, especially in petrochemical and thermal power plants. It is an essential key step in manufacturing.
Do you know the cleaning skills of heat exchanger?
The common methods of heat exchanger cleaning are as follows:
Chemical cleaning and high pressure water jet washing. The traditional washing process and solution: mechanical method (scraping, brushing), scale inhibition, etc., while causing great harm to the machine itself, human body and natural environment, can not reasonably solve the difficulties.
Purpose of heat exchanger cleaning for industrial equipment cleaning:
(1) Improve the appearance of mechanical equipment, purify and protect the environment. Remove the stains on the internal and external surfaces of industrial plants, buildings and vehicles, restore the primary color, improve the appearance and control the environment.
(2) Keep normal production for a long time and prolong the service life of machinery and equipment. Eliminate the stains on the surface of raw materials, maintain the surface characteristics of materials, and ensure the implementation of the follow-up manufacturing process. Regular cleaning or cleaning of the stains on the production equipment can keep the normal operation of the mechanical equipment for a long time, control the corrosion of the equipment and extend the service life of the mechanical equipment.
(3) Improve processing capacity and product quality. The removal of pollutants on the surface of raw materials can maintain its excellent post-treatment characteristics and improve the quality of products. Timely cleaning of machinery and equipment can maintain its processing capacity for a long time and reduce the damage of stains on product characteristics.
(4) Reduce energy consumption and product costs. Washing the heat exchanger in time can not only reduce the consumption of raw materials and energy, improve the production efficiency, but also greatly reduce the product cost.
(5) Reduce production safety accidents and benefit health. Cleaning stains can reduce all kinds of safety accidents caused by production process and machinery and damage to natural environment and personal safety. Cleaning, sterilization, disinfection and elimination of radioactive pollution are beneficial to health.